Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Anne Hathaway Offers Advice For Awards Season



Hathaway has urged her peers to enjoy “every second” of the awards season.

The star picked up some tips from her time spent as a Best Actress nominee at last year’s Oscars for her movie Rachel Getting Married and now she is telling her showbiz pals to learn from her and others’ mistakes.

“I don’t know how qualified I am to give any advice seeing as I have barely white-knuckled the award season myself. But I would just say enjoy every second,” she says. “The only regrets that I have were the minutes that I was too nervous to take everything in. Oh, and don’t drink too much!”

Hathaway, 27, recently revealed that she loves attending showbiz parties.

“It always feel like I’m going off to prom,” she has said. “I feel like my inner eight-year-old is at the best party of her life. Being an actor is what I have dreamed of my whole life.”

© Showbiz Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment