Friday, January 22, 2010

Anne On Her Size & Award Season Advice

The Devil Wears Prada star says she has often sent back designer dresses to be altered so they fit her for the red carpet.

“If designers want to dress me then I am at the larger end of the Hollywood scale so they have to be fine with that,” she said.

“And I think what some designers do is if a dress doesn’t fit you because it’s been fitted to a size zero model they will remake the dress for you.”

Anne, 27, recently urged her showbiz peers to enjoy “every second” of the awards season.

“I don’t know how qualified I am to give any advice seeing as I have barely white-knuckled the award season myself. But I would just say enjoy every second,” said Anne, who was a Best Actress nominee at last year’s Oscars for her movie Rachel Getting Married.

“The only regrets that I have were the minutes that I was too nervous to take everything in. Oh, and don’t drink too much!”

© Showbiz Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment