Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anne Hathaway Fancies TV stint


Anne Hathaway has revealed she'd like to work in TV.

The Tinseltown starlet - who received an Oscar nod for her role in Rachel Getting Married - fancies giving it a go on the small screen.

"I just go where the work is good and where the offers are for good work, so if someone were to offer me something wonderful, I would love it," she said.

Anne, who stars in Valentine's Day with Jessica Alba, Taylor Lautner and Julia Roberts, has been inspired by fellow thespian Claire Danes, who portrayed autistic scientist Temple Grandin in a TV biopic.

"I love what Claire Danes did with Temple Grandin," she added.

"I think we should probably adopt the British system where there is more of a symbiosis between theatre, film and television and let the jobs go around. But I just wish there were more jobs for more good actors."

The 27-year-old also revealed she is a fan of Glee and reality show Jersey Shore.

"I relate way too much to the character of Rachel and I love the character of Kurt. It's just fun, musical theatre is the best," she said of Glee.

She added: "And I am obsessed with Jersey Shore, obsessed."

© Press Association

No comments:

Post a Comment