Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anne Hathaway Says She Has "Weird Features"


Most people see Anne Hathaway and think she is one of Hollywood's most beautiful young actresses.

But according to her, all she sees is her "weird features." In a new interview for the March issue of InStyle magazine, the 26-year-old shares her thoughts on looks and the endless pressure of Hollywood.

Still, the star of the new film Valentine's Day doesn't let her minor insecurities get her down. In fact, she tells InStyle that at the end of the day, she is happy to be herself, just the way she is.

“I think I’ve got really weird features," she says. "I have very large features on a very small head. But, you know, I’m not going to beat myself up… I look like myself, and I think at the end of the day, as nice as pretty is, authenticity is more important."

Check out our sneak peek of Anne's new photo spread and then be sure to pick up the issue, which hits newsstands February 12.

© Fox News

No comments:

Post a Comment